December 2010 Moms
Options

REALLY swollen feet.

My left foot became so swollen last night, it looked like it was from a cartoon. Then it happened to my right foot, I called the nurse hotline at my hospital and was told unless accompanied by more severe symptoms I just need to stay off me feet and keep them elevated.. But woo did it freak me out.

Has anyone else had out of no where swelling?

????????

Re: REALLY swollen feet.

• Options

I get it every once in a while, not as bad as you though. One thing I try to do is be aware of hidden salt in foods I eat. 

We BBQ a lot in the summer and daddy loves adding seasoning salt and  worchestershire sauce. I have to nag him not to put it on mine.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes! I even had it once in the first trimester. Usually sleeping a night with my feet elevated helps. Sometimes I need two nights.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm getting that more & more.  I have found that if I wear good shoes, like tennis shoes or something, with good support if I am walking a lot then I get a little bit less pain with the swelling.  Afterwards, not much you can do.  I try putting them up, or putting them in some cool water, or having DH rub them some to get the fluid out.  And drinks LOTS of water!! 

Sorry you're having to deal w/this.  This & heartburn are the only problems for me & it stinks!  GL~

• Options
    This happened to me on thursday.  I was at my rehearsal dinner and I looked down and freaked out.  So yesterday was my wedding and I was on my feet all day.  Needless to say they were pretty ugly by the end of the night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks all, it makes me feel a lot better I am not the only one with this prob. I do however think there might be a prob, because my head has been hurting since last night. =( If it doesn't get better by tomorrow I'm going to the doc to get my BP tested.
    ????????
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"