Natural Birth

Brand new to this-but really interested

Hi ladies! This is my first time posting on this board, and I sit here with a copy of Bradley's "Husband-Coached Childbirth" in my hands (lame for a Saturday night, right?). I know that the women in my life will think I'm insane, but I'm really interested in learning more about natural childbirth. I'm going to start lurking on this board more often and wanted to introduce myself in case I find myself posting!

I'm 27, pregnant with #1 and am just in 1st trimester so I have plenty of time to do some research. I look forward to gleaning lots of info from this board!

Good luck to all of you!!

Re: Brand new to this-but really interested

• Hello! My DH and I read that book and took one relaxation/breathing class and were able to deliver unmedicated. We plan to do it again this time. GL to you!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations on your pregnancy!  Welcome to this wonderful journey!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  I did the Bradley Method and had a wonderful med-free, intervention-free hospital birth.  It can be done.  Arm yourself with knowledge and prepare for it.  Happy and Healthy 9 months!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome!  We're doing Bradley, but taking the classes (which I'd recommend if you can afford them and the time commitment) because it really helps create a "team" with your DH. 

I haven't had time to read much so I can't recommend from experience, but since you're only in 1Tri I'd recommend reading the Ina May books and watching "The Business of Being Born" if you haven't already (you can netflix instant it). 

Lilypie - (YBLf)

Lilypie - (Cfah)
    image"Lilypie">image"Lilypie">image"Lilypie">image"Lilypie">image"">
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"