Nurseries and Baby Gear

How do you think this would look?

I know that this isn't some people's style, but with our 2nd nursery we have the option of not only moving DS's crib to the new baby's nursery, but his matching dresser.  My other idea is to let DS keep his dresser and move the crib into the new nursery and buy a whole new dresser.  My question is, our crib is a dark wood finish and I'm thinking of having a dresser that is a pale yellow.  Maybe a pale yellow bookcase too.  The rocker has white cushions and dark wood like the crib.  Would all this look weird?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How do you think this would look?

• I don't think it would look weird at all.  I personally like it when the furniture is not all matchy matchy.  Our crib is espresso and our dresser is white.  We also have a white nightstand but our glider and bookshelf are espresso.  I think that as long as the furniture styles are similar, the color is not so important.  But I would only hesitate at mixing wood finishes- that can be tricky.

• nope, I think it sounds cute!  we have half cherry furniture, half off-white. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I also support your idea - because we have mainly white furniture, but we have included various shades of wood with a little table, the rocking chair and the toddler rocking chair from DH's youth. 

GO FOR IT!  =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"