Breastfeeding
Options

Has anyone used the pj's comfort pump?

opinion? worth the $$??

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Has anyone used the pj's comfort pump?

• Options

I have only tried the PJ's Comfort pump once, desperate, my first night home from the hospital. I could not get anything. The next day I tried a Medela Pump In Style Advanced and got milk immediately.

I haven't tried the PJ again, so I can't say for sure if it is good or not. But I love the Medela Pump In Style Advanced and would highly recommend it - it is much easier to use and I got milk the first time.

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• Options

I use it, I actually got it free through the corporate lactation program at my company. So I can't say if it's worth the money, since mine cost nothing. ;) How much does it cost for you?

I don't have anything to compare it to, but I've had a good experience with it. They have great customer service--I had some problems with my pump, and they sent me a loaner to use while mine is getting fixed.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"