TTC After a Loss

Ticker question (Warning: Pregnancy ticker in siggy)

Hello everyone.  I still want to be able to provide support to ladies on this board, but I don't want to hurt anyone with my ticker.  I want to keep the ticker available but I have found that I am nervous to reply to posts with it there. Is there a way to make my ticker a link, so I can just have the words "My pregnancy ticker" in my siggy that would be a link to the ticker?  That way you would have to click it to see it.  I thought I saw someone with this once, but I'm not sure and who it was.  Thanks!

BFP #1 2/10/10: No HB on 4/29/10 at 15 wk, D&C 4/30/10, Baby measured 11-12 wks. First Pregnancy and first loss. BFP #2 7/25/10: Blake Daniel arrived 3/25/11 BFP #3 3/9/12: Our Turkey Baby! Due Date: 11/19/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Ticker question (Warning: Pregnancy ticker in siggy)

• Thank you for your sensitivity, as far as I know there's not a way with the Bump tickers.  As for what I'm about to mention it is for me personally and please dont feel the need to change anything, for me the fruit tickers are harder to see, only because in my 1st pg I was so excited every week to see how big baby was.  If I remember correctly, I made it until Lime Crying

Again, thank you for your sensitivity and thinking of us, it was very kind of you to ask instead of just assuming.  I wish you luck in this pg and hope this is your take home babe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

• I remember someone on this board having a link to their ticker but I have no idea how to do it. Thanks for your sensitivity though Smile
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • Loading the player...
  • The code is:

<a*** href="https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt923a3.aspx" target="_blank">My ticker</a>

Take out the *** and you can change "My ticker" to anything that you want it to say.

Humphrey - the TTCAL mascotimage
    "I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy. I'm telling you it's gonna be worth it." -Art Williams
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"