3rd Trimester
Options

Oh, I don't know, how much have YOU gained?? VENT

So today I had an encounter with a gym aquiantence. In just under 3 minutes she managed to have me absolutley cringing. First, she says "ohhh, look!" and reaches out and touches my stomach. I HATE THIS!!! What makes people think it's ok to touch you?? Really? Then as soon as she takes her hand away comes the "how much have you gained?" UUGGHHHHH!!!! What makes this question appropriate? Ever? My reply was " I stopped looking at the scale when it got to 10 pounds". "oh" she says, looking disapointed that I will not reval the number for her. EFF YOU LADY!!!

Re: Oh, I don't know, how much have YOU gained?? VENT

• Options
    When strangers reach out to touch my stomach, I reach out and rub theirs as well.  If I have to be uncomfortable so do they.  And the weight question was rude, we NEVER want to talk about weight and even more so when we are pg
  • Options
    what an annoying little twit! I hope she gains like 70 lbs when she's pregnant! hahahaha!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ouch.   Those two things annoy me sooo much.  I also can't stand everyone asking me, "so, are you going natural or getting drugs?"  I finally broke after about the 10th time and said, "I don't know, but don't you think that's a little personal?"  I mean, I don't go around asking people about the plans they have for their VAG!  ugh.  Gotta love hormones!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I had my first ever belly rub today, out of both of my pregnancies.  I was slightly annoyed at first cuz it was an adult, but then I realized it was a woman that seemed to be developmentally disabled.  She was probably older than me but was functioning at a child's level.  So I just stood there while she had her hand on my belly and she said, baby.  The adult she was with very quickly pulled her away.  It was awkward, but I don't think the woman knew any better.  To any other adult that does, rude, rude, rude!  The weight question is even more so. 
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    The only ppl that rub my belly is my DH and my best friend... I had lady that tried and before she reached me I said you touch me and you will regret it...Dh was with me and he gave the lady "she's serious" look.. Smile  
  • Options
    Seriously, why do people need to know how much weight you've gained?? It's so annoying!! I've been asked at least 10 times. It's like, if my Dr's not concerned, you shouldn't be!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Eck, my best friend's boyfriend is VERY hands on with my belly. They live 2 hours away and we saw them last night and I felt like I was being full on GROPED. So uncomfortable....eww.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"