Georgia Babies
Options

Restoration Hardware Outlet- baby stuff

If you are having a boy or doing gender neutral, there is some seriously good haul there!  Basically they had everything that I wanted... just in the wrong colors!  The pink stuff was pretty slim- boo!  The good news is that I at least got to check out the quality and now I'm even more sure I want this bedding b/c those things were so soft!  Anyway, if you are interested, they had a ton of the Silver Sage color bedding and accessories.  And when we got home, DH let me order this adorable stuffed pig that I'm totally obsessed with :-) 

Re: Restoration Hardware Outlet- baby stuff

• Options
    Is this the one at the North GA premium outlets or whatever it's called? I never even thought about them having baby stuff at that outlet since there isn't an RH baby and child store here.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageDaisy22:
    Is this the one at the North GA premium outlets or whatever it's called? I never even thought about them having baby stuff at that outlet since there isn't an RH baby and child store here.

Yes!  I didn't ever think of it either and we are up there all the time when we visit the IL's lake house.  My boss was the one that told me that she saw baby stuff up there a few weeks ago so I had to go. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Where is it in the store??  I was there a week or two ago and didn't see it at all....but good to know!
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Options

imageUGAbride:
    Where is it in the store??  I was there a week or two ago and didn't see it at all....but good to know!

It's kind of right in the middle of the store- to the right of the sales counter.  I really had never seen it before either, but again didn't know to look for it.  There really was quite a bit of stock for the boy side but the girls was pretty picked over.  Although there was some cute stuff for big girl rooms. 

• Options
    Last time I was there they had 4 beautiful cribs in excellent condition. I was kicking myself for not checking there first before ordering PBK cribs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"