Upstate NY Babies

SS #/card

I still haven't received Paul's SS card. He'll be 3 months next weekend.

It shouldn't take this long, right?

My dad has been hounding me for it so he can set up a bank account for him. 

Oh, and something I realized on his birth certificate today- he was the 2nd baby born in our town this year, lol. I'm kind of curious as to who else had a homebirth/non-hospital birth in my town now! 

Photobucket
Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12

Re: SS #/card

• One of my husband's clients had a home birth this year...I'll ask him where she lives, haha!

And no - it shouldn't take that long for an SS card. I'd call them on Monday just to make sure. Those SS cards are not disguised at all when they come in the mail. Anyone looking can totally tell what it is by the envelope.

• We got Eve's SS card before we got her birth cert.

I also wanna know who else had a baby in your town.. If someone ended up like at the St. Joe's emergency room (god forbid) and had a baby there.. it would be your town, right?

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMelissaSue81:

We got Eve's SS card before we got her birth cert.

I also wanna know who else had a baby in your town.. If someone ended up like at the St. Joe's emergency room (god forbid) and had a baby there.. it would be your town, right?

We got his BC before he was a week old- they don't have many to do at our town hall obviously!

Yeah, I thought about St. Joe's. That poor baby/mom if that's where it was. I hate that hospital!

Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"