1st Trimester
Options

I'm bored too. Feel free to send your questions my way as well.

It's been over 9 months since I had a baby in my belly but it feels like it was just yesterday that he was squirming and kicking in there. Feel free to ask me any pregnancy, symptoms, labor, baby stuff, baby, etc. questions as well!

TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy

Re: I'm bored too. Feel free to send your questions my way as well.

• Options
    did you have lots of symptoms? I am not experiencing a lot of symptoms (just really really tried, lost of peeing and random bouts of nausea...) and it is making me nervous. People think I'm crazy because I am not happy that I dont have symptoms. Its not that I am not grateful that I am not puking, because I am. I am just really nervous that something could be wrong with the baby...Most people tell me that as long as I am not bleeding or cramping I am alright...is this true?
  • Options

imageeconfe32:
    did you have lots of symptoms? I am not experiencing a lot of symptoms (just really really tried, lost of peeing and random bouts of nausea...) and it is making me nervous. People think I'm crazy because I am not happy that I dont have symptoms. Its not that I am not grateful that I am not puking, because I am. I am just really nervous that something could be wrong with the baby...Most people tell me that as long as I am not bleeding or cramping I am alright...is this true?

You're not crazy, I was the same way!

My only symptoms were sore breasts and extreme thirst, both supsided within a couple of weeks. I freaked out once my breasts stopped being sore and even came on here to seek some advice. I was assured that symptoms come and go, which is correct. I was nauseous 1 or 2 days throughout my entire pregnancy and threw up only once, and that was only because I ate too fast.

I told my husband that if it wasn't for the pregnancy test and ultrasound, I wouldn't have even known I was pregnant because I felt great for the most part.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do you remember around when your breasts stopped hurting? I would love to have some idea of when I can look forward to them not waking me up... and I bet DH would love to know when he can touch without making me cringe. (Although he is more of an a$s man and is loving my expanding behind...lol)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options

imagedrea_raye:
    Do you remember around when your breasts stopped hurting? I would love to have some idea of when I can look forward to them not waking me up... and I bet DH would love to know when he can touch without making me cringe. (Although he is more of an a$s man and is loving my expanding behind...lol)

Oh man, that I can't recall. I found out I was pregnant at around 6 weeks so it must've been when I was between 8-10 weeks.

• Options
    imageGreenEyedGal:

imagedrea_raye:

Oh man, that I can't recall. I found out I was pregnant at around 6 weeks so it must've been when I was between 8-10 weeks.

I didn't lose that god awful symptom until about week 14.  I remember thinking that magically at week 12, then the first tri was over, it would be gone, but no such luck.  I already started out as a 36 D to begin with, so they were always painfully in the way.  Seatbelts were the worst!

Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"