Success after IF
Options

Pamela-Matt

Congratulations!  That's awesome!

But, I'm getting the impression that this surprise for you was like a huge real-life miracle for you.   What's the whole story?

Re: Pamela-Matt

• Options
    It is like a HUGE real-life miracle.  My tubes are open but not functioning b/c they are rigid.  I am at a very high risk for ectopic if the fertilized egg travels through the tube which is why we could only do IVF.  At our last WTF meeting with the doc he gave us a <10% chance if we used my eggs and did IVF, hence the reason we were considering DE.  My period was late but I just thought it was my body adjusting to not being on the IVF meds b/c we had done 2 cycles in a row.  I did the test, left it on the counter, never waited for it, and never looked at it b/c I totally knew it would be negative.  I figured I would look when I got the hubby up.  He got up early and saw it but had no idea what he was looking at b/c I was using a test used in a doc office so he said nothing.  Finally I asked him if he saw it and he told me what he saw...I about fell over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Took a digital last night after only holding urine for 30 min and it was a BFP.  This is all very surreal and we are very cautiously optimistic.  Called the doc last night and left a message.  Hopefully will be doing a beta tomorrow.  
  • Options
    Whoa!  Now I get it!!  That's sooo amazing!  How wonderful!  It really is a miracle!  Ooooh!  Best of Luck with the Beta!  I'll be doing my big beta dance for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"