Trouble TTC

~Magnolia~

I just read your post from earlier today about your manager and the issue with her googling your medicine and telling everyone you are TTC. I am so sorry she did this to you! It is outrageous!!

I work in Health Insurance and I have prominent people in our community come to me with questions about how their health insurance works. There have been so many times when I have been made aware of serious medical conditions and never have I shared that information with a soul. I even had a friend of DH's ask for information about how a medication would be covered (I found out that medication is for MS and still to this day I haven't told DH his friend has MS).

IMO you should consult a Labor Law Attorney ASAP. Your manager violated your privacy and HIPPA Laws by telling others about your personal medical history. She should be fired immediately! 

June 2010-Lap
b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
Homestudy 7/19/2011
IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ~Magnolia~

• Thanks so much for responding.  I know it was a terrible violation, but I am really nervous that if she doesn't get fired, she'll make my life hell.  

I will probably take the easy way out and tell HR after I move to another position.  Internal moves are pretty common, so I'll stay with the organization.

Thanks again for your response.  Ugh, I can barely look at this woman without wanting to puke!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"