April 2011 Moms

Someone pinch me!

Because this does not seem real! Big Smile  After 7 months of trying we finally got our BFP today!! I'm so excited! I always thought I'd think of a cool way to tell everyone, but I just ran downstairs and shoved the PS in hubby's face. We called his parents right away(they're in a different country) and then had my parents come over. Everyone is very excited!

So, what do I do now? I'm going to call my doctor on Monday. Will they most likely have me come over to confirm? 

Looking forward to getting to know all of you! 

Re: Someone pinch me!

• Congrats!

Yes, call your doctor, but don't be surprised if they don't have you rush in. I called 4 days ago, and my appointment isn't for another week and a half.

I also shoved the pee sticks in DH's face lol. All cutesy went out the window.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Congratulations!  Its depends on your doctor office policy, but most times they wont schedule the first appt. until 8 weeks.
    BFP #1 2/10/10: No HB on 4/29/10 at 15 wk, D&C 4/30/10, Baby measured 11-12 wks. First Pregnancy and first loss. BFP #2 7/25/10: Blake Daniel arrived 3/25/11 BFP #3 3/9/12: Our Turkey Baby! Due Date: 11/19/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Loading the player...
  • Silly me, I called my family practice dr and made an apt there. I went the next day, peed in a cup, and got a list of OBGYNs...  What a waste of a co-pay
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Welcome and congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy- welcome to the board!

• Congrats!! I got a BFP this morning too, but according to my chart, it would have happened like 2 weeks ago, so it doesn't seem real to me yet. We're going to wait a few weeks to tell our parents. I think I'm also going to wait a few weeks to call a doctor too.
  • Congratulations!!

My 1st appointment is at 6 weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"