Infertility
Options

ER was today!

First I want to say thank you for all the well wishes here, on fb, and via text! Second, i want to apologize for being MIA this week. I've been either busy or sleeping! 13 nights of stims certainly wore me out!!

we got 27 eggs with at least 21 mature. I am very happy with that number!

Of course the RE is greatly concerned that OHSS will progress and force us to freeze our embies and do a FET later. I'm taking dostinex, drinking Gatorade, and eating salty foods to avoid that! oh and they switched me to a lupron trigger to avoid severe OHSS as well. Last ER I had 32 eggs and the ovidrel made it unbearable! So I'm very thankful for the switch!!

Thank you ladies again and I'll keep you posted when I get my fert report tomorrow!
S/PAIFW
Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
IVF #3

Re: ER was today!

• Options
    WOW that's a lot of follies! Take it easy for awhile, and hope you won't have to resort to FET. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am sending you all the grow embies grow and No OHSS vibes I can! Good Luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is an awesome number. Grow embabies, grow. Hoping for a great fert report! Good luck and stay away ohss vibes being sent.
    Diagnosis - MIF - FUIF!
    #1 12R, 7M, 5F - 2- 3dt BFN - 1 totsicle became our DD.
    TTC#2 since 1/12
    IVF #2 - 10R, 6M, 5F - 1 5dt of a morula= BFN none to freeze.
    IVF #3 (blegh) Long Lupron Protocol
    ER 8/23 12R, 7M, 2F - 2 beautiful 3d 8/26
    +HPT 9/3 beta #1 9/10= 78.5 #2 9/12 = 136 #3 9/14 319 #4 9/17 890 #5 9/21 2119
    Little B is where he needs to be. HB 9/24. no HB 10/3. Missed m/c @ 8w. D&C 10/5 :(
    IVF #4 - Antagonist Protocol
    ER - 17R, 14M, 9F - 1 beautiful blast 12/13 (Our anniversary), 3 more FROZEN!! WOO HOO!
    +HPT 12/17 beta #1 12/27 = 1654 (um hells to the yeah), beta #2 12/31 = 6994, 1st u/s= 1/8 (fingers firmly crossed) = HB 125. You rock little one.
    Please, Please Stick. Mommy, Daddy and Big Sis love you so much.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Our Totsicle is getting so big!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow! That's terrific! Rest up and I hope that you don't get visited by the OHSS fairies. :)
  • Options
    what a great number! Looking forward to the fert report, I am crossing everything possible for a very successful cycle!!
    TTC since April 2008

Me: PCOS/Amenorrhea DH: Azoospermia due to Y Chromosome Micro Deletion IVF w/ ICSI on hold until further notice

Hope

• Options
    Great number!!!  Rest up and take care of yourself! 
  • Options
    mm29mm29 member
    That's amazing, congratulations and GL:)
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • Options

Fantastic numbers! Wow!

Good luck.

• Options

WOOT WOOT!!!

Awesome jobs O's!!!

Praying your OHSS calms down.

Grow embies GROW!!!

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options

Woohoo!  What great numbers!  Good call on the lupron trigger too - I hope you can avoid OHSS.

Can't wait for your fert report...I'm so hoping this cycle is it for you!

• Options
    Fabulous news!!! I'm glad you're feeling okay and hope you can avoid OHSS. Good luck on a wonderful fert report tomorrow!!!!!
    +++
  • Options
    that's awesome.  fingers crossed for no OHSS and a great fert report : )
  • Options
    Sounds like a great ER! I hope you get an equally great fert report and are able to hold off any OHSS.
  • Options
    That is a fantastic ER! Good for you! Hope your fert report is just as wonderful!
  • Options

That's a great number!

Rest up hon, and keep drinking that Gatorade!

I can't wait to hear our fert report :) 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Holy moly that's a lot of eggs!  Sending lots of PPV for a great fert report and that the OHSS stays away!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"