January 2011 Moms
Options

new symptom

So starting yesterday I seem to get a little nauseous after I eat....it's either digestion issues or I've been congested for a few days and it's post nasal drip or some sort.

Re: new symptom

• Options
    It might be just because your stomach is getting pushed around right now. 
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options
    Sinus and nasal issues are common during pregnancy. I get a nasty post nasal drip as well and it makes me sick to my stomach. My doc said I could take Tylenol cold and sinus if necessary or Claritin (but not claritin D).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah even before I was pregnant, post nasal drip would make my stomach hurt. My doc said Sudafed decongestant is fine to take so hopefully that will help.
  • Options
    Thanks...I'm gonna try and hold off on the meds unless it gets really bad.  So far it's been coming and going
  • Options

imagenygirl07:
    So starting yesterday I seem to get a little nauseous after I eat....it's either digestion issues or I've been congested for a few days and it's post nasal drip or some sort.

No help on the post-nasal drip, sorry.  But as far as the nausea goes, welcome to my version of morning sickness since BFP.  It's rarely a problem before, it's always during and just after eating.

• Options

imagenygirl07:
    Thanks...I'm gonna try and hold off on the meds unless it gets really bad.  So far it's been coming and going

Not to scare you, but I waited too and then it turned into a sinus infection. Not saying you have to take the meds now, just don't wait until you get to that point. Sinus headaches are NO FUN while pregnant!

• Options
    You can also use a Neti pot. It's kind of gross but it's a little teapot that you use to pour saline into your nasal passages. It can clear out your sinuses and it's med free. You just have to get used to it. I've done it a few times and it can help prevent a sinus infection.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"