Pregnant after a Loss

Mean wife

I'm SO annoyed with DH and I don't even know why.  He hasn't really done anything wrong, but I keep finding reasons to leave the house so that I don't have the urge to argue with him.  What is with me?

I think, and this is weird, it is because he is working so hard, that is annoying me.  Annoying me, because all I want to do tonight is sit on my a$$.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mean wife

• Oh yes I know that feeling. I have looked at DH and told him flat out, "I don't know why but you are reallying annoying me today!" DH just kinda laughs it off and says "I'm sorry, I'll just sit here and be quiet."

But I totally get that, his face, his voice, his breathing...all becomes annoying for no real reason!

• My husband uses Dove soap and the smell of it makes me want to punch him!
    Married - 09/26/2009 BFP #1 - 01/17/2010 EDD - 09/10/2010 M/C - 02/03/2010 at 8 w 5 d D&C - 02/13/2010 at 10 w 1 d BFP #2 - 07/14/2010 EDD - 03/27/2011 Luke stillborn - 11/11/2010 at 20 w 4 d BFP #3 - 03/16/2011 EDD - 11/27/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • imagevlewis515:

, his face, his voice, his breathing...all becomes annoying for no real reason!

LOL . . . exactly!

• You're not a mean wife - I think it's normal under our circumstances.  My DH and I are having a rough couple of days too...except he's probably more annoyed with me now and a lot of it has to do with how much he's doing throughout the house vs. what I'm doing and able to do.  But it annoys me to no end that he's annoyed with me, so we're in a vicious cycle.  I mean, come on - he's not allowed to be annoyed with me right now!  Well, I hope that all this annoyance going around stops and we can all be happier!  
  • imageValco:
    My husband uses Dove soap and the smell of it makes me want to punch him!

HAHA! MH just got this the other day (based on the commercial with Andy Petit!) so I am interested to see if I get the same urge! 

Three losses in 2009, a miracle in 2010! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Method to My Madness, a PPD blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"