Trying to Get Pregnant

I'm Throwing a Fit, Anyone Wanna Join?

I know this is flameful.  I was spying on my cousin on FB and saw that she has a pregnancy ticker.  She is 7 weeks along.  Not married [my mom isn't sure if she is with the father].  It's not f*****g fair.  I feel like I'm being punished because I'm married and TTC and we aren't pregnant yet.  This is the 3rd of my cousins to have a baby, none of them were married.  One is now, but with her first they were engaged, but not married.  Between this and my temp droping, but no AF yet, I'm angry.

*kicks rocks*

Anyone else have anything to whine about?

PS: I am not saying that she doesn't deserve a baby.  Everyone that wants a baby should be able to have one.  I'm just mad that it's her and not me.  BAH! 

TTC Babypants with low motility and low morphology since 6/2010.

Trials & Adventures in Baby Making

Stuck in counting limbo.

SAIF always welcome!!

Fortune from UnderwaterRhymes: A new outlook brightens your image and brings new friends.

imageimage

Re: I'm Throwing a Fit, Anyone Wanna Join?

• Mrs.KKMrs.KK member
    I'll join you! I just shot a wedding this afternoon. The bride was 8 months along and the primary reason for the wedding is because of the baby :( 
  • Oh my.  Sounds like the cousin I mentioned.  Married when she was six months.  Lets all divorce our H's and we'll be knocked up in no time!  lol

Stuck in counting limbo.

SAIF always welcome!!

Fortune from UnderwaterRhymes: A new outlook brightens your image and brings new friends.

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I'll join in! I have three friends who are pregnant or just had babies that got pregnant within 2 months of being married and losing the BC. They have no idea we are trying but the ease in which they got pregnant is so frustrating! 

On another note, my husband has been traveling a lot for work. As in, I only see him on the weekends which is making TTC really difficult. He keeps having to leave the weeks I am ovulating. I know this is not his fault but I am having a difficult time dealing. :/ 

Deep breath, rant over. :) 

Jenni and Michael November 8th, 2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sure, I'll join in on the whining:

1. I have a cousin who is locked up in jail right now who is accidentally pregnant with her 2nd child. She does not take care of her first child.

2. I have another cousin who is knocked up and is a drug user. She does not know who the father is.

• I'll join in. One of my old high school friends is on her 3rd baby and all babies by 3 different baby daddy's

this 3rd baby I have no idea if she's with the father

i'm like a month or two older than her too...and i'm only 21 (22 in aug)

Married 04.23.07
    Hayden born 11.18.07
    BCP - March 08' -Feb. 09, Aug. 09' - Nov. 09'
    TTC #2 since Dec 09'
    10mgProvera :: 50mgClomid :: 75mg Gonal :: 112mg Gonal :: Ovidrel(trigger) :: Femara 2.5 mg
    TTC Blog
    23jpxmt<a href="http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/adburgett23/?action=view
  • How long have you been trying? I am just curious, this question is not related to the OP at hand. 
  • imagePattypoundcake:
    How long have you been trying? I am just curious, this question is not related to the OP at hand. 

Me I assume?  This is our 3rd acutal trying cycle.  Off BCP for 5.  I know that it varries, but it seems like the people who don't try get pregnant faster.  I hate Murphy and his laws lol 

Stuck in counting limbo.

SAIF always welcome!!

imageimage

• imageCactusGirl:

Sure, I'll join in on the whining:

1. I have a cousin who is locked up in jail right now who is accidentally pregnant with her 2nd child. She does not take care of her first child.

2. I have another cousin who is knocked up and is a drug user. She does not know who the father is.

Indifferent Has she been on "I'm Pregnant and.."  Wow.  I'm sorry Cactus. 

Stuck in counting limbo.

SAIF always welcome!!

imageimage

• imageemmypants:

imagePattypoundcake:
    How long have you been trying? I am just curious, this question is not related to the OP at hand. 

Me I assume?  This is our 3rd acutal trying cycle.  Off BCP for 5.  I know that it varries, but it seems like the people who don't try get pregnant faster.  I hate Murphy and his laws lol 

Yes, you (since you are the OP and all!)

I feel ya. My sister  got pregnant first month of BCP both times and the other got pregnant on a one night stand. I know it sucks!  

• imagePattypoundcake:
    imageemmypants:

imagePattypoundcake:

I feel ya. My sister  got pregnant first month of BCP both times and the other got pregnant on a one night stand. I know it sucks!  

You said not related to the OP at hand.  My pea brain got confoosed lol.  I told Brett we need to get a temp divorce next month haha.  Is it bad I was secretly hoping it'd happen this cycle since I got my work hours cut?  Hows that for flameful?  Zip it! 

Stuck in counting limbo.

SAIF always welcome!!

imageimage

• imageemmypants:
    imagePattypoundcake:
    imageemmypants:

imagePattypoundcake:

You said not related to the OP at hand.  My pea brain got confoosed lol.  I told Brett we need to get a temp divorce next month haha.  Is it bad I was secretly hoping it'd happen this cycle since I got my work hours cut?  Hows that for flameful?  Zip it! 

Oh that sucks! I am so sorry. I understand that completely.

• KMLPKMLP member
    That sucks!  It's totally normal to feel this way.  I feel this way a lot, unfortunately...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10
  • OP, sorry you're so frustrated with cousin!  I watch my students get pregnant with a snap of the fingers and it's very discouraging.  However, not all of us unmarried girls get KU quickly.  My SO and I have been trying since March and I can't get an LP longer than 5 days . .  awesome!  Just as I'm not being punished for not being married, I'm sure you're not being punished for being married.  I hope the tables turn and you get your BFP soon!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll play this game. I drew the conclusion yesterday that every woman in the free world will get pregnant before me.

I think it's a combo of this being cycle 11 and some other stress in my life, but it seems like every time I turn around, someone is pregnant or giving birth. The last straw yesterday was during an incredibly stressful day, a girl at work who has been married not quite 3 months announced her pregnancy. I don't begrudge her and am happy for her, but clearly she got pregnant right way, so basically first try (and she wasn't even living with the guy beforehand, so I doubt they were trying before). And this is the 4th pregnancy announcement in a month at work not to mention all the births.

I'm just having a bad couple of days and feeling sorry for myself.

Proud Doxie Mommy

TTC #1 since Sept. 2009 - DX unexplained IF March 2011 - "Surprise" BFP March 2012
    DS born via c-section 11/17/12
    TTC #2 (or, not TTA) Nov. 2013
    BFP #2 8/22/14, Missed M/C 6w2d, Discovered 7w4d/Official 8w6d, D&C 9/27/14
  • I'll play too. My best friend is having a baby in October. Of course that makes me in charge of planning her baby shower, which has been fun, but it definitely has reminded me what I'm missing. I am thrilled for her but she keeps bragging about how they weren't even trying and that I should just relax and it will happen. Uh..no. Just a little annoying Tongue Tied

• I know what you mean. It's amazing that babies are conceived when you consider all the factors that go into conception, and I'm amazed that women can get pregnant by accident or without trying. Not that I begrudge them but I'm surprised by their non-chalence

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'll join!  I just taught homeschool to a 17 year old unmarried high schooler who tried to get pregnant, and was successful!  Totally not fair!
  • Add me too... I just got a BFN this morning and now I am feeling very angry and resentful ;(. I blame DH cause we browsed the baby section yesterday and I was so sure and excited. Tisk Tisk on me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"