1st Trimester

*****VolatileFlame*****

"Thank you for your information, leneae10. :)

I posted because I TRULY did not know. I had a BAD experience telling one OB, and so I thought maybe I was wrong in assuming it would affect all my pregnancies. HOWEVER I know now and plan on taking care of it.

Please, do not assume that I do not take care of my health. I do. I was trying to get a general consensus. :) Just because I don't spend every waking moment worrying about the bad, doesn't mean I don't care. I just have other things on my mind, and know that there is nothing I can do about anything, AT THIS MOMENT. On Weds. at my first appointment I will mention it to my doctor and be sure to follow up at every visit. 

Trust me, after spending most of 2 pregnancies in the hospital, and have a miscarriage 2 years ago, I am worried. I just know that I can't do anything about it until I can get an appointment.

Thanks again for your information."

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for your losses and for your difficult pregnancies.  I couldn't tell much from your original post (and run) so I assumed the worst.  I'm glad to hear you are working things out with yoru new OB, I hope you get the treatment you need and your new OB will work with you.  This topic is very near and dear to my heart, and I just want everyone to receive accurate information - alot of the information was not.

((HUGS))

Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: *****VolatileFlame*****

• imageleneae10:

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for your losses and for your difficult pregnancies.  I couldn't tell much from your original post (and run) so I assumed the worst.  I'm glad to hear you are working things out with yoru new OB, I hope you get the treatment you need and your new OB will work with you.  This topic is very near and dear to my heart, and I just want everyone to receive accurate information - alot of the information was not.

((HUGS))

No problem. Thanks for the info. :)

My sister suffers from the same issue and had the same issues with her OB, so I'm not sure what our local doctors are educated on and not. She delivered my niece at 26 weeks at 1lb 1.6 oz (and she's a happy, healthy 3 year old now), and my other niece, Michelle, at 20 weeks, who unfortunately passed away.

I am stunned by some doctors who seem to think that some of us are overly worried and don't take what we have to say to heart until we're laying in L&D, hopped up on a cocktail of drugs and unable to truly explain what's going on with our bodies.

Again, I REALLY appreciate your information and concern! :)

-Danni

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"