Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Day One - P90X. A for effort!!

Oh. My. Gosh.

I knew I was out of shape, but... I used to be able to do 10 push ups at LEAST.. Now, I can't do ONE!!!

I'm doing the Lean mode, which is mostly cardio and working core muscles. (Core muscles that I don't have..)

So, day one is the DVD called Core Synergistics. And it kicked my ass.

I learned: What a banana roll is, that I could tolerate one minute of labor better than one minute of Chaturanga Push-Ups, and that that Dreya girl in the video is a show off.

All in all, I was able to complete the first 30 of the 52 minute workout. I was drenched in sweat, and I am sore. But I hope to stick with it. Wish me luck! And keep working hard if you are doing any type of exercise! This is the first time in my life that I've actually done any type of exercise that wasn't high school Phys. Ed. It is NOT easy...

Re: Day One - P90X. A for effort!!

• Options
    Stick with it! When I get released by the dr DH and I will be starting it. We both gained a lot this pregnancy.

Lilypie - (fjc0)

• Options
    DH and I start Monday. Sounds like fun! Tongue Tied
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    P90x is pretty tough! Try the yoga-- stupid me thought the yoga would be relaxing, lol. I was so wrong! One of the yoga poses sent me falling to the floor busting my arse. Dh was cracking up. Good luck to you! Oh & I agree about the Dreya girl, lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"