Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

What if LO's fav. thing to do?

My DD has just discovered she has a voice. She loves to babble and then scream. She kills my ears, but hey, what can I do. As long as she is enjoying herself I can't complain. Smile

Re: What if LO's fav. thing to do?

• Options
    cute! i think his favorite thing to do is to play in the jumperoo.  he loves to watch me eat, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Blow raspberries and shriek.  I know it sounds corny, but he loves to smile ;  )
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD has discovered her voice too. She is so loud but she is having a good time. She has also discovered that she has feet so she is always playing with them. 
    Aug. 15 - Jan. Siggy Challenge "Mean Girls" Mona Vanderwaal Pretty Little Liars  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    DS loves to watch his big sister run wild. If we can't see her no matter where he is you can see him looking for her it's to cute. She always gets him to laugh it's adorable. Only she can get him to have a big ol' belly laugh.  I love watching the two of them interact!
    imageimage
    Alivia Nichole Willow Nov. 9th 2007 @ 8:22pm 9 lbs 4 oz 20.5"
    Ian Robert March. 5th 2010 @ 6:41pm 9 lbs 1 oz 20.5"

Our blog http://rappfamilyof4.blogspot.com/

• Options

imageamericanada:
    cute! i think his favorite thing to do is to play in the jumperoo.  he loves to watch me eat, too.

Ohhh! And that too! LOL!

• Options
    It's probably a toss up between jumping in her jumperoo and chewing on her feet.  She's also recently figured out how to make razzing sounds, so she's been doing that a lot lately. 
  • Options
    Rolling and the exersaucer.  We had to put up the baby gate, she is rolling all the way down the hall and trying to crawl.  She loves her exersaucer and jumps, squeals and babbles in it.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    DD loves to scream!! She sounds like a seagull!! It is so hilarious. She is also loving ripping up newspapers!!
  • Options
    LO loves to talk while he chews on his thumb and/or fingers. And he loves to kick. Laying on his back he moves his legs like he is running, it's quite entertaining. He had the biggest smile on his face while he does it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Neen33Neen33 member

Hehe... I LOVE baby chatter. Smile

DD loves to stand. We support her under her arms and she smiles and coo's...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    suck her feet, get carried around, do little kicks, grab my lips and laugh.
  • Options
    broomybroomy member
    Eat. And squeal with delight. He's my little piggy. :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Now that she's mastered grasping, she likes to play with her Mr. Frog toy.
  • Options

He love babbling and discovering new sounds, watching me eat, and chewing on anything he can get his hands on

• Options
    She loves to take showers and baths, grab at noses, listen to and watch  us sing itsy bitsy spider, watch us pretend to eat her feet
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"