Babies on the Brain
Options

I need to find one true 'home' for my craft stuff...and have it ALL thee

I carried a bunch of it downstairs for a project the Mr. and I were working on.  Keep forgetting bits of it down tehre and going back.  Carried it ALL back up, making progress here but...oh, I need a needle.  Everything is upstairs except the sewing stuff.  WHich is kinda dumb because I never hand-sew downstairs.

I think this will be my 8th trip up and down the stairs for this project.  And yes, I'm excessively tired and whiney w/o good reason (unless a sore back and feet that look like inflated surgical gloves counts as a good reason--which is the reason I'm doing a project where my feet can stay up instead of sewing)

Re: I need to find one true 'home' for my craft stuff...and have it ALL thee

• Options
    How is the world are you almost full term?
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    When you do find a place, make sure it can't be reached by toddler hands. DS looooooves my SIL's craft stuff. Talk about a mess.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member

I have no idea...by the end of next week, if I go into labor at work...I'll have a flippin BABY.  This is thrilling and terrifying :-)

MOST of our stuff is in the basement which can be blocked off... in THEORY.  we may learn differently when Buffy is big enough to wander about :-P

• Options
    I'm glad my apt is on one floor, because all of my knitting stuff is spread throughout the apt. There's yarn on the ottoman, coffee table, my nightstand, and (of course) in the second bedroom with the yarn storage.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • Options
    Mine is all in clear rubbermaid bins (a giant one for cloth, a medium one for scrapbooking, a medium one for sewing stuff like shears, tape measures, etc.) but they're all over the place too.  I'm moving my sewing/craft table into our rec room to make room for the nursery, so I'm going to have DH put up shelves on the wall and put all the medium bins up there.  Good luck- I think it may be craft person's lot in life to be a little scattered. :/
  • Options

I use this:

...plus the shelf above. And the floor. And the other side of the wall has hooks for the cameras. So basically its just a whole craft closet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"