Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Guity pleasure movies?

You know, the ones that are so bad, they're good?

Some of my faves are 27 Dresses, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, and Encino Man, to name a few.

(I want to watch Robin Hood sooo badly right now...I don't even have it on DVD. Kevin Costner and his non-English accent? Priceless.)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Guity pleasure movies?

• The Sweetest Thing

Bubble Boy

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • I don't know if they are so bad that they are good so much as I'm a dork and I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the Harry Potter Movies!  I fall asleep to one almost everynight....but tonight I'm watching Wall E
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • I watch Love Actually way too much. I adore it!! It always puts me in a better mood!
  • imageShari 86:
    I watch Love Actually way too much. I adore it!! It always puts me in a better mood!

Oh, there is no shame in loving "Love Actually". That movie is awesome :)

• George of the Jungle

Conair

pretty much any 80's action flick with no dialogue - Have you guys watched Rambo recently...it's freaking Hilarious!

• Rat Race! Such a funny movie, though it's completely stupid. Always good for a laugh.
  • broomybroomy member
    Twilight, Clueless, Legally Blonde, Mean Girls... I'm not girly, so these are my super cheesy guilty pleasures. :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageShari 86:
    I watch Love Actually way too much. I adore it!! It always puts me in a better mood!

Awesome movie. I used the song used in the wedding scene to walk down the aisle at my wedding!

• imageShari 86:

That movie is so cute! Smile

Others I like:

Wallace and Gromit; Curse of the Were-Rabbit and Poolhall Junkies

William 04.12.2010
  • The Harry Potter movies.....so guilty of watching these every time the come on tv......
  • Love Actually, Rat Race, Grease, Princess Bride, Hudson Hawk, Mary Poppins, and a bunch of others.
  • Mannequin, Goonies, Elf, Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead, Scream
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"