December 2010 Moms
Options

Heart Buuuuuuuuurn

Booooooooo. Pass the Tums. 

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

Re: Heart Buuuuuuuuurn

• Options

I just ate a pop tart and am dying. A pop tart!

• Options

I just started to get the burn Friday after my doctor's office had closed, so for now I'm keeping Tums close by. The nurse line is helpful, but with any kind of medication advice they always tell me to wait and ask the doctor. Grr.

The thing I don't get is that I've been craving milk like crazy (I go through a gallon every 5 or 6 days by myself!) and I don't eat or drink any of the normal heartburn triggers. Oh well. Part of the fun, I suppose! :)

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Need some over here too-It's happening much earlier this time around :(

• Options
    Seriously, I had to buy some more while we were out to keep a stock of them in my purse.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageflgirl79:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

I just started to get the burn Friday after my doctor's office had closed, so for now I'm keeping Tums close by. The nurse line is helpful, but with any kind of medication advice they always tell me to wait and ask the doctor. Grr.

The thing I don't get is that I've been craving milk like crazy (I go through a gallon every 5 or 6 days by myself!) and I don't eat or drink any of the normal heartburn triggers. Oh well. Part of the fun, I suppose! :)

I am finding that even water is giving me heartburn! lol

Oh my! I hope that stops soon! In this heat, we should be drinking water like its going out of style! 

• Options

imagelilmgirl:
    Seriously, I had to buy some more while we were out to keep a stock of them in my purse.

That's not a bad idea.

DH had to run out and get a bottle of 'em earlier today because all we had were a tiny roll. I found it in the medicine cabinet and was like, well, this won't last very long...

• Options
    That's miserable! I hope you find something that works for it, like a PP said zantac, even prilosec. Poor girl 
  • Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imagelilmgirl:

That's not a bad idea.

DH had to run out and get a bottle of 'em earlier today because all we had were a tiny roll. I found it in the medicine cabinet and was like, well, this won't last very long...

I buy them 500 at a time. :) And I eat probably 5-8 a day. A tiny roll would not last me at all!

• Options
    imagePunkyBooster:

I just ate a pop tart and am dying. A pop tart!

This was me earlier this week!!  A cinnamon sugar pop tart.  So ridiculous!  I can't eat anything spicy at all anymore, stupid cinnamon. :(

I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:

I recently read that milk actually isn't good for heartburn. It said it gives immediate relief but ultimately the calcium and protein stimulate more acid in the stomach. I was drinking it trying to avoid taking more Tums, then wondering why 20-30 min. later my heartburn was back...so I asked Dr. Google and that's the info I found! boo

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"