Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Dude! What's up with all this discharge? TMI

Pre preg I hardly ever had discharge. Ever since I had DS I have to wear a panty liner so I don't ruin my underwear. I don't think I have a yeast infection or anything. It's usually either white or light yellow and creamy. (kinda gross I know....) Am I alone in this?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dude! What's up with all this discharge? TMI

• Options
    I haven't had any discharge since I've had DD.
  • Options
    Crap! I just realized I posted on the wrong board. Oh well. Any thoughts are welcome by me
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had bad discharge for a few months after DS was born. I posted about it a few times. even my EWCM was like non stop, it was sick.

it eventually went back to normal though 

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Options
    I know what you mean! The past few months after I had stopped bleeding from the delivery, I had discharge too! It sucks, but I just got my first period so hopefully it wont continue!
  • Options
    That's your body telling you you're fertile. That goopy stuff is cervical fluid and can help keep sperm alive for 2-4 days, so if you have sex then ovulate a few days later you can still get pregnant if you aren't on birth control. DH and I use natural family planning and when I get goopy I know we either have to abstain from intercourse, or use a condom, or risk getting pregnant soon then we would like. I wish they taught us in school that this fluid isn't some nasty discharge, but actually part of our fertility and a completely natural and when your TTC it's a really positive sign, although it is super annoying. I've always had this issue and as long as you wear a panty liner, and keep it as dry as possible you shouldn't get an infection of any kind.
  • Options
    DD is 10 months and it's still there. My OBGYN says it's normal but offered no reason for it. *sigh* I guess it's time to get stock in Carefree!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"