Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Christmas present ideas

DS will have just turned 2 and it seems like all the toys for 2 yr olds are the same things I looked at last Christmas when he was just a year old. Any ideas on what you guys are getting? I know Christmas isn't soon but I'm sort of trying to narrow down my budget since this Christmas it will be a little busier.
imageimage

Re: Christmas present ideas

• Since DD's 2nd birthday is 10 days after Christmas, we're planning on getting her a kitchen set with some play food and dishes.  I think we're going to do a combined present this year since she won't really know any different when she is this young.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD's birthday is November 10th so she will probably get some toys for that.  I agree that most of the toys are the same things that were out there last year but DD has new interests so I think I will be buying some things that fit those interests (cash register, doll furniture, etc).  She has a little kitchen so I will probably get her some stuff to go with that.  I will get her some books and clothes also.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hahaha, I knew what E is getting for Christmas 2 months ago, so you are not crazy for thinking early. She is going to get the play kitchen from IKEA from Santa, and the relatives are giving her accessories to go with it. Her bday is 2 months later and she is going to get a chair.

• ss+elss+el member
    I've already started buying birthday & Christmas presents. I'll just decide what he's ready for in October and make those his birthday presents and save the rest for Christmas. So far we have Leapfrog Fridge Phonics & some harder board puzzles than the ones he plays with now. I'm planning on adding a Memory game (probably Toy Story) because he likes to match like items. I'm hoping to find a deal on a tricycle between now and then too.
  • DS isn't two yet, but when he is we're planning on getting him a bunch of art supplies from IKEA. including this easel.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • Someone just posted the bean bag chair from Walmart that looks really cute. A shopping cart w/ accessories, a little drum with other instruments from Target, and an indoor/outdoor tube/tent thing to crawl thru and play with. I think I've seen one or two other things from TRU that caught my eye but I can't think of them right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"