Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Shoes for fat little feet???

What kind of shoes does your little one wear?  My DS has fat little feet with kankles.  The normal baby shoes don't seem to fit him very well.  Now that he is trying to stand I know he will need to start wearing shoes soon.  Any advice?

Re: Shoes for fat little feet???

• Options
    Mine too! I have always put shoes on him though. Mostly he wears Robeez and Pedipeds. Right now since it's summer he is wearing sandals from Old Navy and Payless.
  • Options

My older son has HUGE fat feet. It's ridiculous. I didn't buy him shoes until he started walking, and Stride Rite was all that ever fit him. It hurt my heart to pay that much for baby shoes, but he needed them.

A week or so ago I finally got him to fit into Target off brand crocs. They are too long, but only by a size, and they are wide enough. I practically did a jig in the store. $8 instead of $30+ woo hoo!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I seem to be having the opposite problem..DD's feet are long and very skinny. So any shoes that I put on her look ridiculously wide and usually slide right off!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"