January 2011 Moms
Options

Creepiest post ever!!!

I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Re: Creepiest post ever!!!

• Options
    All I can see is a scroll bar. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I can't see it either, but I'm guessing it might be the one where someone says that seeing babies makes her horny?
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemchupie:
    I can't see it either, but I'm guessing it might be the one where someone says that seeing babies makes her horny?

Yeah that one.  Can you see it now? 

I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options
    I really, really hope she meant to say that being around babies makes her want to try for her own or something. ew
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Yeah that's creepy.  I'm with the poster though that said she may mean that being around babies makes her want to jump in the sack with her DH so she can make one of her own.  I highly doubt she would get aroused by the kids, just that she wants her own.  Was it worded really gross and creepy? Oh yeah!  Do I hate the, "Am I pregnant?" posts? YES!

Did being around babies while TTC make me want one of my own even more desperately and make me go home and try for one that day...I'd like to say yes but no not really.  I was charting and everything so it was scheduled anyway.  I think this is a bored idiot trying to get attention and who probably hasn't been TTC very long so she probably isn't charting or anything.  I'm so glad we don't have any of those on this board since we're all in 2nd tri!!!

• Options
    imageizzourclue:

imagemchupie:

Yeah that one.  Can you see it now? 

Yes.  What a weirdo!

image  image
  • Options

imageskoogirl:
    I really, really hope she meant to say that being around babies makes her want to try for her own or something. ew

She hasn't come back to clarify.  The creepy part is she seems to have physical arousal from being around babies.  That is super weird.  Funny being around babies has been quite the mood killer for me.  Usually makes me think, "are we really ready for this?" 

• Options
    ekmebmekmebm member

That was creepy. Hopefully she just chose her words very poorly.

I am going to pretend that she meant that after spending all day with babies....it makes her want to get busy with DH making babies of their own....

....But it SOOOOO did not read like that. Huh?

Kate & Eric Married 10.10.09

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    image  image
  • Options
    imagemchupie:

I'm going to have to check back in on that one.  TTGP has the funniest responses to BSC posts like this one.   

• Options
    Wait, did that say babies make her horny?  Indifferent
  • Options
    omg - how did you find those?! wow. speechless. that girl is a creepy creeper.
  • Options

Gross. If that's not MUD, she needs therapy, STAT!

ETA: Bahaha, I love the response on TTGP that says, "Wouldn't Dr. Dan know the answer to this?" 

• Options
    Wow that post is supper creepy... I almost hurled.
  • Options
    the only thing I think that would redeam her is to have english not be her native language...other than that its just gross.
  • Options
    Oh my goodness...there are just no words for that post.
  • Options
    sick!  she is prob hiding now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"