Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Sposies???

How do I know what size to buy for DD? We are leaving for a week long trip and I won't be able to wash CDs and don't have time to buy anything like the Flip system, so I'll be using sposies :( and have no idea what size to buy.

Re: Sposies???

• Options
    How much does she weigh?
  • Options
    If you go to the website of the diaper you want they should have a size chart.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is almost 18 months and around 24 pounds.  He wears a size 4.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DS was 28 lbs, 11 oz and 31.25 inches tall at one year (so a couple months ago...I don't know how much he's grown since then) and he was, and still is, wearing size 5.
  • Options
    They have the size limit printed right on the pack of diapers. They're fairly serious about their limits. I tried putting LO in a size 3 since it starts at 16 lbs (and the size 2's go up to 18 lbs so there's some overlap). He is about 15 1/2 lbs. They were too big. I know this because he immediately pooped after I put it on him and it came pouring out the sides. ::face palm::
  • Options

imageblissfully_caffeinated:
    They have the size limit printed right on the pack of diapers. They're fairly serious about their limits. I tried putting LO in a size 3 since it starts at 16 lbs (and the size 2's go up to 18 lbs so there's some overlap). He is about 15 1/2 lbs. They were too big. I know this because he immediately pooped after I put it on him and it came pouring out the sides. ::face palm::

this exact thing happened to me today!  I bought a bix box at costco just to have a lot on hand incase we need sposies since the 3's go up to 28 pounds.  DS is 15 1/2 pounds too and I thought it wouldn't be a big deal.  Yup, it was.  It came out the sides when we were out at the park.  Gross!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"