Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What are the Pampers Points?

I've never used them b/c I don't buy Pampers often, but a friend of mine uses them all the time and she is curious about the program.  Yes, I know Google is my friend, but so are you ladies!  :)  TIA!

Re: What are the Pampers Points?

• Each wipe or diaper pack has one code. If you go to www.pampers.com, you can enter the codes. They have free codes on www.retailmenot.com You can redeem them for specific prizes such as free shutterfly pictures, toys, etc. 

Sorry, can't do clicky with Safari and my Firefox has an unfixable problem. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I have a ton of the free codes posted on my blog: https://www.jessicalovestosavemoney.com/search/label/Pampers%20Gifts%20to%20Grow%20Codes

I have checked out retailmenot a few times, but I haven't got any codes from them.  I *hear* people put thier unused ones from the packs up on there, but I just haven't had much luck with it.  But honestly it is worth a shot-- and FYI right now Pampers has a $3 off any pampers purchase on diapers.com GC that you can "buy" for 150 pampers points-- with the free codes you should have enough or close to enough to redeem for this :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"