Babies on the Brain
Options

although speaking of craft things today, I came to the startilng realization

that the Mr. had STOLEN my mod-Podge today.

5 years ago, he had never heard of the stuff.  Today?  well, today I realized he had mine and wasn't sharing well.

I realized this though, as we headed to JoAnn's to get more scrapbooking paper because he didn't like the pattern on one of the papers I'd picked out that we were using for the (yes, we know, overdone and trendy--doing it anyways) Nursery name letters (mod-podging scrapbook paper to them)

And do you know why this annoyed me?

His mod-Podge technique is better than mine.

Re: although speaking of craft things today, I came to the startilng realization

• Options
    This is pretty funny. Men are always better at the little things we wish we were good at.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member

He also tried to sew using my machine (just to figure out what was wrong when I broke it) last weekend...

He wasn't so good at that but he did surprisingly well for a n00b.  But I say that as a n00b.

(he does a lot of craft stuff...but then again, most people don't think "ooh, a bloodbowl table" when they think 'craft stuff")

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGBCK:

He also tried to sew using my machine (just to figure out what was wrong when I broke it) last weekend...

He wasn't so good at that but he did surprisingly well for a n00b.  But I say that as a n00b.

(he does a lot of craft stuff...but then again, most people don't think "ooh, a bloodbowl table" when they think 'craft stuff")

wtf is a bloodbowl table?

• Options
    GBCKGBCK member

I need to get pictures of the Mr's because his is much nicer than most of the ones I can find pics of online...but it's a playing field for a tabletop hobby game...

(it's like a mini-football field designed for the 'players' to be dudes that are less than 2" high...but it involves more gore :-P)

His is more elaborate than this:

Less elaborate than this:

• Options
    My husband is way better at crafts then I am.  So I don't let him help me anymore.
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"