Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

O Pain on both sides? (long, sorry)

I'm still relatively new to this TTC thing, and I could use some help.  Last cycle, I got definite O pain around ovulation, but I only really noticed it in hindsight (I had a very screwy 87-day cycle, so I didn't really recognize it as O Pain until after my temp shift).  It was only on the right side.

Now, I'm experiencing something similar to what I had last time, but it's on both sides.  Does anyone else get this?  I also realize these pains could all be in my head.  I'm worried that it's all phantom o symptoms and that I'm just imagining everything.

If you look at my chart, you see a lot of EWCM marked, but a lot of that was just because I didn't really know what I was looking for.  2 days ago, I got REAL EWCM, and I had it yesterday.  Today it was kind of watery. 

I realize that I won't know I ovulated until after my temp shift, but I'm trying to get ahead of it to time sex.  I still haven't gotten a positive OPK.  I never got one last cycle, either, yet I had a very obvious thermal shift.

Thanks for the help! 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimage

Re: O Pain on both sides? (long, sorry)

• Options

I'm a bit new here too, but it seems that the common response is, if it's questionable, hump it out!

Have fun!! 

Finally updating my signature and avatar, August 29, 2011 (better late than never!) Jake! (born July 3, 2011 - 6 days past due) Image and video hosting by TinyPic December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I *think* O pain could mean you're gearing up to O, and I *think* you can gear up on both sides and then only release one egg.  So, while the symptoms *could* be in your head, I believe they could also be actual O symptoms ... All this is to say ... what Pockety said, get humping.Wink

GL!

My BFP Chart

Becoming a better role model for my daughter, one day at a time

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  Appreciate the insight.  I'll just have to keep attacking my husband!  :-)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"