1st Trimester
Options

having a hard time eating healthy...

Hi all,

I'm 10wks and I find that I'm having a really hard time eating healthy! I just came back from a week long vacation and I ate horribly. I have always been an unhealthy eater, but I know that I need to step it up now that I'm pregnant. 

Do you have any tips or tricks on how to eat better? I could use all the help I can get! :) Thanks in advance! 

Re: having a hard time eating healthy...

• Options
    I've started bringing my lunch to work because if not I also eat horribly from the cafeteria. Surround yourself with healthy options like fresh fruit or frozen yogurt and don't keep the bad stuff in the house!!
  • Options
    I try to make sure I have a fruit or veggie at every meal.  Sometimes it's not fun but I make it like it's mandatory!  I also try to have a salad at lunch so I can get a lot of the veggies out of the way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I finally gave in and bought a mini fridge for my office, so that I could keep some snacks in it.  So now I have apples, and cheese, and other healthy items.  I still have the dark chocolate m and ms in my desk drawer, but I have a tendency to go to the apples.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    JM712JM712 member
    I can't help you because I am having a hard time too!  Ironically I have always been a healthy eater and in the past week or so all I have wanted to eat is carbs and heavy things.  Last night I HAD to have cornbread, mac and cheese, and chicken from Boston Market!!  I will be checking out the responses you get as well : )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"