Austin Babies

I love people

I took the boys for a walk this morning, and I happened across one of those toddler swingsets out on the curb for the trash. The owner of the house was in her yard, so I nicely asked her if she was throwing it away, and if so could I have it? She said yes, showed me that there was a crack in the plastic, but said she thought it was still usable. I asked if I could come back to get it later and she said that was fine.

When DH came home we all went back over there to get it, and she also had a water table for us. I thanked her profusely, and we took them home. Probably...30 min later, our doorbell rang. She and her three kids were on the doorstep with a bag of those ballpit balls, an old power wheels truck, a toy that blows little butterflies into the air, and a potty seat. She gave them all to us. How nice is that?? Leo is happy as a clam with all his awesome new stuff, and I am happy to have made a new friend in the neighborhood :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: I love people

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"