Pregnant after a Loss

I'm pretty sure 90% of the time...

I'm sleeping. They say you get energy in the 2nd tri right? I'm not holding my breath or anything... but I'd like to be able to be awake for more than 4 hours before feeling like I need a nap.
I married a ginger.
m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
My boobies belong to cour10e

Re: I'm pretty sure 90% of the time...

• Ughh I know exactly where you're coming from...I think for a few weeks I was sleeping approximately 16 hours a day.  Now I'm still tired but I'm not having to take as many naps.  Now I just seem to be waking up around 5:30-6:30 every morning and then I'm not able to fall back asleep til like 9 then I sleep til 12.  I'm still waiting for my body to get back to its normal sleep schedule Sad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • When you find the energy burst, let me know please. If it were up to me, I'd be sleeping right now.
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Urrg.  I'm right there with ya.  This morning I woke up at 6, le tthe dog out, went back to bed til 9.  Ran to Target (an errand that took all of 30 minutes) and came home to take a nap!  I've been sitting on my a$$ for the rest of the day and will still probably go to sleep in like 15 min (9:30).  Constantly exhausted.  
  • For me it was true!  I was so sleepy during my first tri, and then in the 2nd I felt great and really still feel great, just a few annoying uncomfortable things now, but I am due in just 3 weeks.  Hopefully you will get your energy back!
    BFP #1 - 9/26/09 MC/D&C - 10/23/09 BFP#2 - 12/18/09 STICK BABY STICK!!! Caden Arthur born 8/2/2010 @ 9:00PM - 37 weeks BFP #3 - 7/6/12 Caden is going to be a big brother! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker MY BLOG
  • 2nd tri helped me a lot! I used to nap after work when I wasn't pregnant, but now I can usually get through the whole day and even stay up late (like 11 ), ha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The 2nd tri energy burst lasted all of about 2 weeks for me.  And even then, that just meant that I wasn't napping for 3 hours a day.  Making a baby is EXHAUSTING!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"