Parenting
Options

Mom's of boys. What are their favorite TV shows

Re: Mom's of boys. What are their favorite TV shows

• Options
    icarly and sports center. LOL.
  • Options
    I don't have a boy but my nephew loves Dinosaur Train on PBS and my other nephew loves wonderpets.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Handy Manny & iCarly.

I'm totally unsure of why he loves iCarly.  

• Options
    My 2 and 4 year olds are fans of the shows on Disney Channel right now.  They like Chuggington, Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Jungle Junction.
  • Options
    Anything related to super heros...anything.  He will also watch Sponge Bob and anything else that is animated.  He'd watch 24/7 if I allowed it.  Crazy!
  • Options
    Dinosaur Train for sure! He also likes Yo Gabba Gabba and Wipeout.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Phineaus and Ferb, Mickey Mouse, Backyardigans.
    Big Brother Logan Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Miles Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Bryan Smith - Freelance Photography Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

My ds who just turned 4 watches sesame street,dora ,mickey mouse clubhouse,and just started watching superwhy which he really likes on pbs.

• Options
    Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and How It's Made
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wipeout.  Yeah, not great.  LOL.  He also loves to watch professional bowling and Super Hero Squad.  He recently saw iCarly and he laughed his butt off, but says he doesn't want to watch it again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"