Babies: 3 - 6 Months

**strawberryalarmclock**

care to share what the next siggy challenge is or is it top secret until monday?  you can tell me privately if you want ;)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **strawberryalarmclock**

• Not top secret at all. In fact, I'd love some help deciding. Here's the list of what Bumpies have sent me.  Wanna help me pick one?

Furbabies (with or without LO) Daddy Loves Me (no pics of Daddy? anyone other than Mommy that loves LO) Nom Nom Nom (eating...either food or whatever they can reach) Yessir, That's My Baby (onesies that express your interests) Splish Splash (pooltime or bathtime, you can use www.tinypic.com or www.picnik.com to make your pic PG) Piggies! My Favorite Toy Brand-Spankin'-New (your earliest pic of LO) Hot Mama (your proudest bump pic) We Are Family (your family portrait, professional or snapshot) Milestones All Dressed Up Carbon Copy (dig out pics of you and/or SO to see who LO looks like) Vacation My Yearbook Photo (a school picture) Very Fine House (your favorite part of your house - the deck, the view, ...) I Don't Just Grow Kids (your garden/landscaping) Call Me Betty Crocker (your greatest kitchen feat) When I Was 17 (a picture of you from "back in the day") A Few of My Favorite Things (1-3 pics of what you love) What Not to Wear (a pic of you in an outdated outfit)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
  • those are great and this will be tons of fun! well, let's see...

as i was reading i was thinking 'ooh, that one, no that one....no, this one'. so i may not be of much help.  can you pick 3 and do a clicky poll tonight? my first pick in the mood i'm in right now would be 'we are family'. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Carbon Copy, My Fav Toy, Brand New, and Splish Splash.  If you do a food eating some babies won't be able to participate ;  ( 
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • imageHollysmoffett:
    I like Carbon Copy, My Fav Toy, Brand New, and Splish Splash.  If you do a food eating some babies won't be able to participate ;  ( 
    True. I keep trying to look at the topics from every angle I can so that as many people can participate as possible. I hate that some unmarried mommies may have felt left out this week. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"