Infertility

Why FB sucks

So, it has been months and months since I have paid any attention to FB feeds. I play so many games, that it is usually just game updates posted on my wall, so I kinda ignore them.

Well, tonight, I noticed a post that a friend put on her wall, and a comment by someone we both know. I haven't talked to this other girl in almost a year (since I left my job - she was one of our Design Team members and a regular customer when I was working at the scrapbook store), so I thought I would go peek at her FB page. I start poking around on her wall, and find out she is like 8 months pregnant! (39 years old, has a 14yo and a 20yo *who is also pregnant*) I don't know the details, other than it was a complete surprise to her (not trying at all). Ugh.

As if that isn't enough, in reading through her wall, I find out 2 other girls (all close in age to her, or slightly older) that I used to know through that job are pregnant now too!

Pregnancy announcements don't usually bother me, but reading these three all at once made my stomach do flipflops and made me want to cry.

I can't wait to start cycling again. I hate this "break" ***. It's bad enough feeling dysfunctional and broken...but at least when I'm cycling I feel like I'm DOING something.

*sigh* 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
SAIFW

Re: Why FB sucks

• mm29mm29 member
    I completely understand, I "hide" all my pregnant friends on fb.  I have become a little bitter.
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • toriwctoriwc member
    FB is difficult for me too.  I always give the obligatory congrats, but inside I am saying, why isn't that me??  If that makes me a bad person, so be it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"