Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Deciding on a diaper bag...Skip Hop owners come in!!

So I am torn between the Skip Hop Studio Tote and the Skip Hop Duo Deluxe. I really like both of them, just not sure which one to get. Anyone have either of these? Any input on the bags? Thanks much!

Re: Deciding on a diaper bag...Skip Hop owners come in!!

• Options
    I'm curious too!! I registered for the Duo Deluxe.
  • Options

Ha, I had the same dilemma! I went back and forth on the duo deluxe and Studio. I decided on the Studio because it was bigger, but then decided against both and went with the Dash! I'm happy with it. I didn't have my baby yet, but it looks pretty big and not a girly style that my husband wouldn't mind using it. I don't think you could go wrong with either. Both look pretty big and have super cute designs.

I also got a Timi & Leslie Tag-A-Long bag. It's not the biggest, but tons and tons of pockets. I also like you can wear it as a sling or a tote. Plus, it's one of the "popular" brands right now. Fickle, but true. Here's a link if you are interested:

https://www.timiandleslie.com/products/tagalong-felicity/

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I have the DASH and it's awesome... well so far anyway--- I've just got it packed with stuff we WILL need eventually. I didn't want something so big that it overwhelmed me but there's def. a spot for everything.

Here's a link in case anyone is curious: https://www.allmodern.com/asp/show_detail.asp?sku=HOP1158

• Options
    We got the duo deluxe b/c I wanted something DH could carry too. I have a lot of big handbags though, so sometimes for short outings I'll take my bag and bring the skiphop pronto (it's a mini changer w/ lots of pockets and a wipe case).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have the duo deluxe and like it alot!  We've been using it for 3 months.   It has lots of great pockets so it's easy to keep everything organized. 
  • Options
    I am going to register for skip hop studio tote bag.  I really like the look of it!!
    It's a GIRL! Born 12/16/10 Baby 2.0 is on the way! Due in June.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"