3rd Trimester
Options

I'm in love with my OB

Seriously, he delivered my last baby and when he got into the room I actually cried.  We thought he was not going to make it because when I came in to the hospital at 2 am he was still on a flight back from Florida.  Thankfully he was there by 9am when I was ready to push, but yes when I heard his voice I literally cried.  Anywho here we go with round 2 and I couldn't be more grateful for the care I have received.  He is always honest with me, and goes out of his way to do nice things.  For instance he did an FFN on me a few weeks ago (for PTL) but had a pt waiting for him to do a C-section.  He literally came in the room put in the speculum took the sample and asked me how I was and if I had any questions.  He then excused himself, told me he was sorry he had to run but he wanted to see me before hand so I didn't have to go home and reschedule.  He then felt badly for running out so quickly and called me himself later in the day and left a message with my results.  I just have to say I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful Dr. and wish everyone could get such good care.  He also comes in to deliver his patients even when he is not on call....except when he is driving the carpool for his kids on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 3-5 :)  

What can DH and I do to show our appreciation?!  It just seems like a card will just not suffice!

Snuggling after a nap! Claira 2 yrs and Sophia 11 months Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I'm in love with my OB

• Options
    wow what a doc wish i could say that about my OB. you are very lucky to have found him
  • Options
    I love my OB and MW, too.  I wish I could say that I know I'll have them for my delivery.  The good news is that if I go this week, one or both of them are on-call 5/7 days.  I have pretty good chances!  I'm glad it all worked out well for you.
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I absolutely love mine too and was lucky to have her deliver my son. The delivery was perfect and exactly what I hoped for. 

What about a GC to a nice restaurant? 

• Options
    My ob has been wonderful through my last pg and this one for many reasons. I was on a modified bedrest (previous 3rd tri loss) during my last pg and we developed a good relationship. Since this will be our last pg I am planning on getting him and his wife a gift card to a nice restaurant since he enjoys going out to dinner and what not. Also considered getting him a gift basket of some sort but I wanted something a little more personal that would not feel compelled to share with staff or soemthing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"