Pregnant after 35
Options

Hi and introduction

My name is Jen. DH and I just celebrated 6 years of marriage earlier this month. My daughters are Hadley (9/06) and Emmerson (11/08) and we just found out we are expecting #3, due around 3-4/11. DH and I really felt like we weren't quite complete so we are very excited to be expecting again. We were super lucky in that in just took 1 try. I've been blessed with easy pregnancies and very healthy children ::knock on wood:: and can't help to wonder if maybe I am pushing it just a bit with a 3rd and being a little older. Though, nowadays I think 35 isn't old at all to conceive!

I want to be involved on the bump boards but I am not really sure where I fit in! ;) Being pg with #3, I've been on many of the other ones already. I am 35, so don't exactly fit here but I'll be 36 before this one arrives- that counts, right?! I thought maybe I could be a little helpful to those who here are having their first!

My beautiful girls: Hadley 9.28.06, Emmerson 11.29.08 and Pilar 2.07.11, born premature at 33.3 weeks.

Re: Hi and introduction

• Options
    Welcome and congrats! Your girls are very cute. I am 40 and also pregnant with my 3d, so I don't think you are pushing it. If you like these boards I am sure you'll fit in. ScoobyM does updates on new members (see one of the previous boards entitled "Weekly Updates").
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Welcome! Your daughters are adorable!

I'm expecting my second daughter very soon so it's good to see another mommy of 2 girls on here. I've had a third in the back of my mind for a while, but pregnancy just doesn't seem to be my thing. I just don't love the process, but I love the end result.

I am a Wonder-Mom!
    DD#1 - January 2008
    DD#2 - September 2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm new as well! I'm 40 and due with my 6th on 3/30/11.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"