Stay at Home Moms

Who is the bigger baby? DH or your child?

Today: DH.

Parker just "scratched" him and he threw a hissy fit.  When I rolled my eyes at him he said: "Oh you're so nice!"

Whatever.

Re: Who is the bigger baby? DH or your child?

• My DH!  Absolutely!  My 2 year old is very laid back, go with the flow....has probably had 3 tantrums his entire life.  No joke.  My DH on the other hand is the biggest baby.  He is always complaining about the way I grocery shop, the way the house looks (he's a neat freak), etc.  If he wasn't so sweet besides his neatness compulsion, I would have kicked him to the curb years ago.  I guess you can't have everything, ,my DS is laid-back, and my DH is high strung.  Stick out tongue
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I mean, really, there's no comparison. MH definitely. No joke
  • Loading the player...
  • Hands down, my kids, especially DD#2 - she's our drama queen!
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • He can be. I can't tell you how many times he has hollered to me to get her off of him, or she's stepping on his junk (she's in a climbing stage - still), or she threw something to him and it hurt. FFS man, she's two!
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • It would depend on which day you asked me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejenifairies:
    He can be. I can't tell you how many times he has hollered to me to get her off of him, or she's stepping on his junk (she's in a climbing stage - still), or she threw something to him and it hurt. FFS man, she's two!

LMAO - "FFS".  That's awesome!  

And for my answer: definitely our son.  I mean, I wouldn't consider him a wienie but my husband is so not a whiner that it'd have to be my son by default.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH is pretty good, but he can be a princess sometimes. 

DD got sick a month or so ago and we took her to the ER.  She was sitting in DH's lap and she threw up all over herself and him.  DH felt awful for her because she was sick, but man...he complained for HOURS about having puke on him, how he was going to throw up himself because of it, blah blah blah.  She was fine after she threw up and we were able to go home soon after the doctor saw her.  DH cried about the smell on his shirt all the way home until he was able to get in the shower.

During the throwing up, I had my hands under C's chin, trying to catch as much of the barf as I could because it happened suddenly and we didn't have a trash can or anything for her to puke into.  I was covered in it too and didn't even care!  Moms are different than dads, I think.

• Definitely DH.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

• DH

• DH fo

• They take turns.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"