Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What would YOU name Penelope's sibling?

I posted this on Baby Names but I'm bored and wondering if anyone wants to play. What name would you choose?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What would YOU name Penelope's sibling?

• Hmmmm does Penelope have a nickname or anything? Or do you mostly call her Penelope?

I think I'd go with something short like 3 letters. Maybe Ada. I've always like that name. I have no idea for a boy though, I suck at thinking of boy names lol.

• ohfourohfour member

Ada is top of my list right now lol. I'd say I mostly call her Penelope, Penny Jane or Pen.

I like:

Ada
    Nora
    Beatrice
    Hazel
    Cecilia

Luca
    Gabriel
    Jonah

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't think Ada works. To me it needs to be a longer name to go with Penelope. I like Cecilia and Gabriel.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I vote for Cecilia or Gabriel. Maybe Nora.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Did you test today?!

For girls:
    Abigail
    Hannah
    Caroline

For boys:
    Gabriel
    Zachary
    Andrew
    Sebastian

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Violet

Summer

Delilah

Nora

Elise

Annalise

Willow

Jane

Lucy

Oops, forgot to include any boy names:

Hunter

Jonas

Todd

Finn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • I LOVE the name Penelope.

How about Katherine and you can call her Kate?  Penelope and Kate? 

And for a boy I like Daniel.

• ohfourohfour member
    imageg8orell:

Did you test today?!

For girls:
    Abigail
    Hannah
    Caroline

For boys:
    Gabriel
    Zachary
    Andrew
    Sebastian

I love Sebastian but apparently DH has a bad association with someone from high school with this name. He had plenty of bad teasing examples to go along with it. I tried to tell him, hellllooo the girl name you loved and we used has the "pee" sound in it, but he's not budging haha.

I did NOT test today. I am waiting until maybe Monday. I've already had 2 negatives and it's kind of upsetting me. If I don't get my period Monday morning I am testing. 

• ohfourohfour member
    imageCityplanner:

I LOVE the name Penelope.

How about Katherine and you can call her Kate?  Penelope and Kate? 

And for a boy I like Daniel.

My two good friends are both Katie, one sometimes Kate. I'm not really a big fan of the name Katherine anyway, but I do like Kate. 

My BIL is Daniel so we probably wouldn't use it although the name is nice.

• ohfourohfour member
    imageCalinsBride:

Violet - Love this name and It's actually in DH's family (his great grandma) but it sounds kind of awkward with our last name. It begins with T and sounds like "Teeg".

Delilah - Like the name but wouldn't use because of the negative Biblical associations (we are somewhat religious)

Nora - I am thinking I might put Eleanor called Nora on the list.

Willow - Absolutely love this name but it's my family's dog's name (she was already named when they rescued her).

Jane- Penelope's middle name and my mother in law's name (but she spells it Jayne)

Lucy - I like Lucy for Lucia or Lucien, but I love the boys name Luca so probably would depend which if any DH could get on board with.

Oops, forgot to include any boy names:

Todd - My dad and brothers' name is Todd :)

Finn - I forgot about Finn. I like this name!

• Our neighbors have an 11 month-old named Penelope (Penny.)  Her big sister is Layla.

I love Luca & Cecelia.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The girls on the NameBerry boards are awesome at this, if you want to try there!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • PHOEBE or PIPER!!!!! Sorry no boy names come to.mind.
  • Desmond (if you are a LOST fan)
  • Penelope or Adeline and Lucas or Henry

ETA: OOps- meant Josephine

• ohfourohfour member

imageadncarrie:
    Desmond (if you are a LOST fan)

I AM a Lost fan and we do like Desmond, but it sounds a little awkward with our last name.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"