Breastfeeding
Options

Cluster feeding q

IF YOUR LO CLUSTER FEEDS AT NIGHT, HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY LAST? WE HAVE BEEN FEEDING FOR MORE THAN2 HOURS NOW...

Re: Cluster feeding q

• Options
    Is there any particular reason why you always post in all caps?  It's annoying.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagetwo-pink-shoes:
    Is there any particular reason why you always post in all caps?  It's annoying.
    She is probably on the iPhone. You can shut off the caps by shutting off the java script under settings.

Cluster feeding for DH and I usually goes for about 4-6 hours. It's hard and I always feel like I am running out of milk.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BECAUSE MY MOBILE DEVICE DOES NOT GIVE ME ANOTHER OPTION AND I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO SIT IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER.
  • Options
    cluster feeds for use usually last from 2-4 hours. sorry, they're not fun, and they make me paranoid that ds is somehow starving or something even though i know he really isn't.
  • Options
    When my baby was cluster feeding all I could do was sit in front of the computer.
  • Options
    2-4 hours.... not fun!  I thought it would never end, but now at 8 weeks she only cluster feeds in the evenings and it's down to about once an hour not as constant as it used to be. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"