January 2011 Moms

flustered.

I'm 16 weeks and curious if I'm feeling baby, and I just don't know it.

Do any of you have any descriptions on what it would feel like?

I thought I felt baby, but then kinda thought it was just gas. 

I'm so impatient it's annoying. Confused

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: flustered.

• I could be the baby.  You probably won't know for sure until it's more consistent.
  • I'm still kinda in this boat.  I've been feeling this "poking" feeling in the same spot over the past few days, but I'm not convinced it's the baby yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAudgePaudge:
    I'm still kinda in this boat.  I've been feeling this "poking" feeling in the same spot over the past few days, but I'm not convinced it's the baby yet.

same for me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's a good feeling knowing I'm not the only one!

I guess I just get impatient hearing all my prego friends and relatives talk about feeling baby and losing sleep because baby won't stay still. :) 

• imageAudgePaudge:
    I'm still kinda in this boat.  I've been feeling this "poking" feeling in the same spot over the past few days, but I'm not convinced it's the baby yet.

Your pics are hilarious.    Big Smile

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Honestly, it's awfully similar to gas at first. The difference for me is that the "bubbles" are down very low, and sometimes there are several motions concentrated in one area in a way gas wouldn't be.
  • imageCaraLynn91:

It's a good feeling knowing I'm not the only one!

I guess I just get impatient hearing all my prego friends and relatives talk about feeling baby and losing sleep because baby won't stay still. :) 

Same here! And don't worry, soon you'll feel movement more consistently and it will keep you up too. I remember DS liked sticking his feet in my ribs when I tried to sleep. lol!

random- looks like we have the same due date! How fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"