March 2011 Moms
Options

for all of those who arent "blessed"...

for those that dont have many symptoms....how are you feeling about everything? I feel like this isnt real and I dont really like that. I am concerned that something is either not right or I have a blightened ovum or something...what are your thoughts?

Re: for all of those who arent "blessed"...

• Options
    ps i should add that i havent had any dr appts yet....which makes my apprehension even worse!
  • Options
    lnickylnicky member
    I was starting to think the same thing...then BAM!  Two days ago I felt awful and have felt that way on an off since!  I'm 7 wks. today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I will say that I was a little nervous before our first u/s today.  I have been tired but nothing else.  I am just waiting though....

::bangs on wood to keep m/s away::

Now that we saw everything, I am okay without symptoms.

• Options
    you are still so very early and if you havent had a dr appt yet you may even be earlier than you think! try not to get too worried about it. when is your first appt? some women dont get symptoms until much later, some dont get any at all.
  • Options
    my appt is Tuesday...I guess I am jsut a worry wart! I know I shouldnt be but you hear so many bad things...I dont know what to expect...
  • Options

imageeconfe32:
    my appt is Tuesday...I guess I am jsut a worry wart! I know I shouldnt be but you hear so many bad things...I dont know what to expect...

i totally understand but please do your best to be calm. for all the sad stories there are so many happy ones! im glad your appt is on tuesday, that will really help to ease your mind. i am a worrier too so i really do understand. i try to relax as much as i can and have been doing some relaxation breathing while listening to soft music and visualizing myself carrying this baby to full term. that has helped ease my mind. {{{HUGS}}}

• Options
    Pregnancy symptoms can range from person to person and pregnancy to pregnancy. I wasn't feeling much either then yesterday I felt sick all day. Becareful what you wish for... 
  • Options
    I was worried about not having m/s yet too, but it just started yesterday, I havent had my first appointment yet either mines not untill the 10th. hopfully goes well at your appointment.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't had much sickness myself so I understand what you mean.  Something important to realize is that only 75% of women get morning sickness.  That means that 1 out of 4 women won't be sick... it doesn't mean anything is wrong.  That helped me relax a little.  After your first appointment, I hope you feel better about things.
    imageimage

"Beanie" Natural 7w MC 11/21/12

"Nole" stopped growing at 7w3d D&E 2/11/13

Diagnosed with MTHFR and Factor V Leiden on 4/3/13

Due with RAINBOW GIRL 2/10/15

• Options
    Not to be Negative Nancy, but you could still have symptoms and have a blighted ovum (I may be dealing with one right now).  Don't worry though!  Just be thankful and enjoy your pregnancy! Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "'My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,' says the Lord. 'And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.'" Isaiah 55:8-9
    BFP #1 7/4/2010--Natural M/C 8/4/2010
    BFP #2 4/25/2011 Please stick, baby!! EDD 1/1/2012
    Forever Buddy to carrieandtim BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I am just a day or two ahead of you and I am just now starting to get the headaches and sick tummy feeling. Not a good feeling at all but you're right it sorta makes things seem more real.

With DD I started getting m/s around week 7 and had it all.the.way.through!

• Options
    I don't have much in the way of symptoms either.  I've had a dr's appointment and they said I was pregnant (urine test). I can't wait until my next appt when we have a sonogram.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    I've already had three u/s (the only decent thing about IF!) so I know everything is OK and it still doesn't seem real.  I'm certainly not upset about the lack of m/s though!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I could have written this myself, I'm 1 day behind you and I haven't had barely any symptoms at all.  I try to keep calm, there has been no bleeding/spotting so I'm trying to have faith that everything is ok in there.  I don't have my first dr appt until 8/23 and I have paperwork to go to Quest to get lab work done but I haven't been able to make it there yet, so I don't even have that confirmation.  I know that if its meant to be then it will regardless of my worrying, I just think too much (or so my DH tells me).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I understand your concern.  I have had no symptoms besides being more tired than normal, and didn't have my first appt until yesterday (9 weeks).  While I was waiting for my appt to get here the thought occurred now and then that something might be wrong and I wouldn't know it, but I decided to think positively and enjoy the lack of m/s. 

Having had my first appt now, I know everything is great.  I even got to hear the heartbeat so any concern is gone.  My advice is enjoy the lack of symptoms and try to think positively that you are one of the lucky ones.

• Options
    this is me to a T. had a headache for 2 days last sunday/monday and a little queasy at times but nothing bad at all. I am just now getting to 6 weeks so who knows what is to come for me in terms of symptoms. My first appt is 8/10.
    Neil and Kristin 7-26-2008 image. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can understand that....I hate they make you wait so long now on the first doctor appointments...when I had my first one, they had me in the office on the same week...now I have to wait till I am 8 weeks along...:(
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"