February 2011 Moms

silly things my husband says

Today -

"DANG! Your boobs are huge! Did your milk come in?"

lol. Boys. What can you do? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: silly things my husband says

• iv decided im gonna write a book on things men shouldnt say to there pregnant wife! my husband gives me PLENTY of inspiration!

this was said this morning as i was putting on a pair of pre pregnancy jeans.

DH: uhm those arent fat pants.

me: no but they are some of MY fat pants. thanks for pointing that out (as im trying to get them over my a$$)

DH: oh no problem... you should start doing some of these ::goes up and down on his tippy toes:: so your a$$ will starting growing out insted of wide!

uhmmmm seriously???? wtf DH?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • After my first physical exam yesterday, my FI asked, "Why didn't you get the duck-billed thing put inside you?"

He's been reading the book "Dad's Are Pregnant, Too!" and was apparently disappointed that I missed out on something the book described during the first exam.  LOL 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL you girls are cracking me up. My FI has been good so far, but it's early... :)
  • Lol, I love this post!!  A few days ago, I was weighing myself, like I have been every morning...  I told him, I haven't really gained much weight yet...  and he looked at me and said, "I think it's because you are probably losing muscle mass."  

Thanks... :P 

• Lol.  I have a friend whose husband was convinced she was crazy when she took off everything except for the gown at the first appointment he went to.  He kept telling her, you should be leaving your underwear on!  She told him that is what she had to do at all appointments, and he still didn't believe her, so he asked the nurse when she came in, 'She took off her underwear, she's supposed to still be wearing her underwear, right?'   LOL.
  • At our first u/s (which was transvag), my FI told the tech "Ma'am.. just let me do it.. I'm used to inserting things in that general region!". He made that tech's day!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • These are funny!!

My H LOVES that I am gaining weight. He is so excited that I am PG and knows it is all for the baby. Me on the other hand, I feel so gross and I do not have a cute belly! Every day he tells me how "big" I look. I know he is excited and he doesn't mean any harm...but I want to say STFU! But at the same time, it is very sweet.

Boys!!  

• I love it all! Great stories. Guys are so clueless sometimes. But they are great for a good laugh :)
  • LOL!
  • Thanks for this thread - DH and I almost died laughing at these! So far I have none to contribute, but I'll keep you posted, lol...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • I was very sick for several weeks and while in the car one day we had the following conversation:

"So we are exactly how many weeks right now."  I replied, "7 weeks, __ days." 

He questioned, "and how long does pregnancy last."  I answered, "40 weeks." 

He looked at me with the most pitiful expression and said, "oh honey, I am so sorry.  If I could be pregnant for us I totally would." 

I thought it was adorable!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"