3rd Trimester

AWESOME!

I sent my husband out with his friends to a street festival here in Chicago, and I just ordered Veggie LoMein, an eggroll, and a sprite. I have the Netflix Instant all ready and I'm going to watch a chick flick. I could NOT be happier!!!!! 

What is everyone doing tonight? 

Re: AWESOME!

• Spending a cozy night with Detective Stabler, Detective Bensen, and my favorite, Detective Tutuolla...we often have all-nighters. 

Ben and Jerry are frequently invited too Stick out tongue

• MrsSRMrsSR member

Hey fellow Chicago bumpie! 

I'm trying to nest..  I just vacuumed the kitchen and now I have a major side cramp.

Tongue Tied

• Loading the player...
  • imagemissthick:

Spending a cozy night with Detective Stabler, Detective Bensen, and my favorite, Detective Tutuolla...we often have all-nighters. 

Ooooh I might put that on the netflix instant, too- they have a few seasons on there! I love me some Det. Stabler! :) 

• That sounds like an awesome night. We just had our last "adult" dinner for awhile and are now planning to watch a movie. It's our last normal night for a long time (c-section on Monday, so Sunday night will be shot for me).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKtkeeps:
    imagemissthick:

Spending a cozy night with Detective Stabler, Detective Bensen, and my favorite, Detective Tutuolla...we often have all-nighters. 

Ooooh I might put that on the netflix instant, too- they have a few seasons on there! I love me some Det. Stabler! :) 

Girl....they have ALL the seasons.  My DH has been gone for a month at work and I started at season one...I'm at season six and I'm addicted.  Screw cable!

• I'm just sitting around waiting for my water to break lol. I've been having time-able contractions since yesterday and I'm exhausted. Now if only they would intensify.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DH is working at his part time job till 10, so it's me, the dogs, and the TV.  I;m addicted to the new show on NBC, Persons Unknown.  I have been trying to figure it out every week, but still no luck.  I'm hoping after that there will be some Law and Order repeats on since we don't have cable.  I had a late lunch of Panera Bread, but now that someone else mentioned chinese, I may be getting hungry again...
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • Organizing dresser drawers (I lead a wild life) and watching Netflix. I also ate leftover chicken pot pie and will be indulging in Lindt chocolates later. 

It's a riot around here!

DD1 (b. 8/16/2010)
    DD2 (b. 9/04/2013)
    BFP 2/25/12, m/c @ 6w 3d || BFP 8/1/12, m.m/c @ 9w5d
  • hubby working, all my girls are enjoying a fun night out and i am home with take out and my feet up (they are so swollen...they look like sausages..lol) and watching chick flicks on TV...i am a good time.
  • imagemissthick:

...Detective Stabler...

Mmmmmmmm...

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • imagePubStar09:

imagemissthick:

...Detective Stabler...

Mmmmmmmm...

OH MY GOSH. You are all TOO funny. I can't even handle it! Sounds like we all lead SUCH exciting lives. :) And thank you for this beautiful photo of Stabler. Maybe my husband should stay out REALLY late so I can stare at it longer!!!   :) 

• imagePubStar09:

imagemissthick:

...Detective Stabler...

Mmmmmmmm...

HAHA! I always picture this guy as his role in Wet Hot American Summer and lose it! Too funny!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageKtkeeps:
    imagePubStar09:

imagemissthick:

...Detective Stabler...

Mmmmmmmm...

OH MY GOSH. You are all TOO funny. I can't even handle it! Sounds like we all lead SUCH exciting lives. :) And thank you for this beautiful photo of Stabler. Maybe my husband should stay out REALLY late so I can stare at it longer!!!   :) 

Oh my....I can see that the bump is full of crazy party animals tonight!  Gotta calm down though, someones water might break with all this wildness!

• imagemissthick:

Spending a cozy night with Detective Stabler, Detective Bensen, and my favorite, Detective Tutuolla...we often have all-nighters.?

sounds like my kind of night!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"