March 2011 Moms
Options

Dreaming now sucks!

So for the last week or so I have had some pretty insane dreams...but last night topped them all. I had a dream that I had a miscarriage and I was bleeding all over the place...but I wasn't cramping or anything. It was so scary and sad. When I woke up I was soooooo relieved. It felt so real. I almost started crying when I woke up. Sad
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dreaming now sucks!

• Options
    i am sorry.  that sounds really emotionally draining and scary.  but at least it was just a dream and you are ok.  my dreams have been really vivid too, but none about m/c..  maybe watch a funny movie or tv show before you go to bed.  maybe that will change your dreams to something silly.
  • Options

imageazpharmgirl:
    maybe watch a funny movie or tv show before you go to bed.  maybe that will change your dreams to something silly.

Good idea! DH and I were watching forensic files...and the victim had been been cut to pieces with a chain saw so there was a lot of blood. Seriously not a good show for me right now. I was getting all teary eyed at every episode...

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Last week, I dreamed that I went for my first U/S, and they couldn't find the baby, so they cut me open there in the doctor's office and started looking around in there for it. 

I woke up and just laid there bawling for a good 15 minutes.  

My mother always told me about weird dreams like this, but I thought it would come later.  

• Options

I've had all kinds of miscarriage dreams, one where I was in my wedding dress and had blood all over the place...it was pretty horrible! Those kind of dreams have subsided for me now, but one comes back every now and then...

• Options

I've had crazy dreams since I got pregnant. In one, my mom and I went to a grocery store and stole $600 worth of stuff and then were on the run. WTF? In another, I dreamt that I was just waking up from full anesthesia and our baby had been born but I had no memory of it. Weird. Then I dreamt that I was watching infomercials and there was one with Celine Dion singing and raving about how much she loved the World Cup player she adopted, and this grown Spanish soccer player would sit on her lap in his shorts and jersey and she would sing lullabies to him in Spanish and French. Craziest stuff ever.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    partial molar pregnancy : bfp 6.28.10, d/c 8.17.10, 7 rounds methotrexate, cleared 7.1.11
    alexander patrick : bfp 1.16.12, born 9.20.12 @ 39w1d, 7 lbs./11 oz./22 in.
    scarlett irene elizabeth : bfp 5.24.13, born 2.3.14 @ 41w2d, 7 lbs./13 oz./19 in.
  • Options
    Ugh, I know. These dreams are the weirdest thing. Being chased by zombies and death. But the thing is I haven't been watching any scary movies or TV shows like that at all. My husband thinks that it's better for the baby if I only watch comedy specials. It's not working.
  • Options
    I just had my first m/c dream the other day too... Ugh.  I just woke up and had to take a minute to compose myself.  Those are hard.  (((hugs))))
    formerly *Abby*
    BFP 10/05/09 - natural m/c 10/22/09... BFP 07/18/2010 - My BFP Chart - Due March 29, 2011
    My Pregnancy Blog
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." - Taylor Swift, "Mine"
    Labor Buddy to leneae10 and kilissa
  • Options
    i had dreams like that too last week. i would go to the bathroom expecting to see blood and there wasn't anything there. the dreams were so real!! i havent had one in a few days so that's been nice. i hope they stop for you too!
  • Options

I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only one. I'm 8w4d and have had two bleeding/miscarrage dreams (or nightmares) so far...it sucks especially when you haven't had an u/s yet. I'll feel better when I go for my 1st appt. this Tuesday.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"