Options

baby fever. sigh.

Anyone have any spare babies they don't need? Wink

Re: baby fever. sigh.

• Options
    If you find anyone let me know ;)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options

I'm right there with you, at least until they turn two.

Sara's going to be sick of me coming over to see her baby. That is if she'll let me back in the house after today's visit.  Embarrassed

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Put me in line behind Rachel!!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagerachel06:
    If you find anyone let me know ;)

YGPM

• Options
    No, but I could come over and pee the bed for whomever is interested in dealing with that for the evening.  Stick out tongue
  • Options

imageLyons_in_2007:
    No, but I could come over and pee the bed for whomever is interested in dealing with that for the evening.  Stick out tongue

LMAO!

• Options

me too Hannah, me too. I wish you all to get babies before me though!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrs.Babbsy:

me too Hannah, me too. I wish you all to get babies before me though!

Agreed!! 

• Options
    imagewarrior*mom:

I'm right there with you, at least until they turn two.

Sara's going to be sick of me coming over to see her baby. That is if she'll let me back in the house after today's visit.  Embarrassed

You can come over whenever you want after E leaves me and goes back to work!!  Hannah & Babbs - you girls can come too :)  

warrior - Your children were fine today!  O just felt that I needed to clean a little more ;) 

• Options
    Add me to the list, but totally not good timing right now. Sometimes doing the responsible thing blows :(
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Options
    I'll hop on this list as well.  I have to wait at least 12 months b/c I had to obtain a family/individual plan and they make you pay 12 months for maternity coverage before you can actually conceive.  And having just started my own practice I need to wait until I'm actually making an income considering DH has been laid off since October. 
  • Options
    I get to borrow my girlfriend's 4 month old baby boy tomorrow!  YAY I can't wait to get the baby stuff out already!
    DH - 42 Me - 36 DS1 -15 DS2 - 3 DD - 1
  • Options
    Come take care of both of mine for a day and you will be over your baby fever, LOL!  DH and I were just tlaking about this today, hehe.  We were talking about how we are happy with 2 and sooo completely done even though Kileigh is no longer an infant!  I love my kids but 2 is plenty for me :-)  I hope many of you get to have your own little ones soon though!!
    Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"