Parenting
Options

Can you help a bumpie out on FB?!? Puh-leeze?

Hi Parenting chicks! 

I post mostly on my local board (NorCal) but I pop over here occasionally and I really need a favor... I'm trying to win 2 nights away at the MacCallum House B&B in Mendocino for me and DH- we really need a vacay and we can't afford one!

The contest is for the most referrals on FB and right now I'm in second place, the girl ahead of me has about 12 more referrals than I do- we are both pretty close to 100- the contest ends tonight at midnight.  This is how to do it:

Search for "MacCallum House Inn & Restaurant".  Then "like" it, then post this on their page:

"BFF Contest:  I am a new like/fan of the MacCallum House and I was referred by Heather Mundy." 

You don't have to be my fb friend for your referral to count, but of you want to request me, hey, do it!  Love it!

Then, feel free to log in as your husband and do it again!!

Pleeeeeease, I'm begging you!  At this point one or two referrals could make the difference!!!!  Thanks lovely nesties!!

Heather :)

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Can you help a bumpie out on FB?!? Puh-leeze?

• Options

Thanks for the one star!  I'll be sure to  text your husband later!

Devil 

• Options
    The one star is most likely because it's usually frowned upon to post begging for votes...especially on a board where you're not a regular. I don't vote for kids, pets, anything.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I know that, but it's really close and I really want to win.  So I figured if even if I got one vote from this post it'd be worth it.

I'll retreat back to local land now!  Geeked

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"