Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Will anyone *sniffle* be my labor buddy?

I figure now that 3rd trimester is here, it would be smart to get a labor buddy. I promise to be a good buddy; I won't send obnoxious forwards, sell your number to telemarketers, or text pictures of my kitty cats, even though they are just soooooo cute! I will send regular updates if anything "exciting" happens, bring your updates promptly to the board, and pretty much just be totally awesome. Please be my friend.

Oh, I'm due Oct. 27th.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)

Re: Will anyone *sniffle* be my labor buddy?

• Options
    I'm not due until November, but if I'm worthy, I will!
  • Options
    How can anyone resist a labor buddy who promises to be totally awesome?!  I'll take it!!!  I'm due October 26. :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemkoelker:
    I'm not due until November, but if I'm worthy, I will!

Aww man you beat me!

• Options
    Hey, you're closer in DD to her than I am.  It doesn't matter to me!
  • Options
    Can I take you both? Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
  • Options
    I sent you both a PM with my contact info.
  • Options
    YGPM back
  • Options

imagehappyhoopla:
    Can I take you both? Angel

Haha ok with me!  More work for you though. ;)  At least you'll always have someone who can update on The Bump if the other can't!

• Options
    YGPM back
  • Options
    Thanks! I can't wait for us to meet our babies (when they are term and ready to come out)!
  • Options

imageJessicamz:
    YGPM back

I guess this means we have to be buddies, too.....lol 

• Options
    imagemkoelker:

imageJessicamz:
    YGPM back

Definitely....make it a labor buddy triangle!

• Options
    imagehappyhoopla:
    imagemkoelker:

imageJessicamz:
    YGPM back

You mean a   m?nage ? trois.....Definitely 

• Options
    imagemkoelker:
    imagehappyhoopla:
    imagemkoelker:

imageJessicamz:
    YGPM back

You mean a   m?nage ? trois.....Definitely 

Haha love it!  I'll send you a PM too mkoelker.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"